ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, June 02, 2006



http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

Let The Festivities Begin!



To say I'm excited is an understatement. Today was a BEAUTIFUL day people! Things have been running so smoothly I'm just chillin this evening. CAUN and I are TRULY blessed!


As you can tell - I'm back at full speed. My hairdresser came through for a sista and it's all good and then some. Mini-me got her hair braided and is outiftted in a cute outift for the party. I met up with my younger sista who did come down - we'll call her "Zena" due to her stature. We all met at the mall and had a wonderful time. My very first b'day acknowledgement came from my biological and then "Zena" got me some cute stuff from Ashley Stewart.

I did some power shopping myself and now it's just about relaxing. Got my tags (the first time I got them before my b'day ever, lol) - so it's full steam ahead!

Im happy happy happy happy ya'll!

Posted by Pamalicious :: 9:47 PM :: 2 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------