ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, June 03, 2005

Sunset Monologue 42

The Birthday Edition




Oh What A Beautiful Baby!

On June 4, 1966 at 7:30am in a Cincinatti,Ohio Hospital I was born....39 years later I am STILL GROWING! My entire life I've tried to live it so that my 'fabric of life' is as colorful as possible, but strong as well. In honor of the journey to a milestone in every adults life, the ripe age of 40, I have renamed my blog "The Emanicipation of Pammie" I hope that those of you who have taken the journey so far, continue to step lively with a sista!

In honor of my birthday, I took the "100 Things About Me" challenge from Sista Morena. This took me a minute but I finally got it down.

Stay tuned for "The Afterparty"

100 Things About Me


Posted by Pamalicious :: 11:00 PM :: 2 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------