ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sunset Monologue 39

Proud Momma Moment!



Well Mini-me is out of the fifth grade! What a lonnng day! Let me tell you first up is going to the PTA and expressing my issue with the fact that I was the ONLY parent to assist in the 'reception'. I mean what was up with that? I can't believe parents are this uninvolved in thier childrens lives! I was suppose to be apart of the refreshment COMMITTEE NOT the whole thing! I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I did get to enjoy Mini-me and this is how she was honored:



She also gave the welcome. You know sometimes you wonder if you are doing ANYTHING that is benefitting your child, if all the sacrifice you are making and the seemingly talking to a blank wall is working. Even though this is just the fifth grade and she has many years of higher learning ahead of her - I think this is a solid foundation on which to build upon and I AM PROUD!!

Posted by Pamalicious :: 9:58 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------