ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunset Monologue 26

Don't Call Us - We'll Call You



I heard the familiar *splash* on my computer indicating I had mail. I hadn't really had any all weekend - so I got up and went to see what it was. Much to my surprise, especially considering the topic of my previous blog entry, I was looking at for lack of a better word a written interview.

As I spoke about previously, wouldn't it be nice if people came with relationship ones, well here's the second part of that thought process, how about filling out this little questionnaire for me? I had a nice long laugh and OF COURSE I immediately decided to fill this bad boy out right here on my page. Hmmmm, anyone stumbling upon this place - will pretty much have a very nice picture of the working of me.....so let me get to filling out my application, lol

1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Pam

2.HOW AND WHY ARE YOU SINGLE, YOU SEEM TO BE THE TOTAL PACKAGE?

There are alot of wonderful quality items that are left on the showroom floor for several reasons; someone may be used to shopping bargain basement, the price may be to high, the style might not be to their liking, someone told them to try something else, they are thinking of something else and pass it by, they don't like digging and prefer what's up front for easy access - So, I'll just continue to mature and appreciate in value and one day I'll be plucked up :)

3. WHAT IS IDEA OF A PERFECT SOUL MATE?

There is really no 'perfection' in hell, so that's a stretch.

4. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL RELATIONSHIP?

One where everyone gets what they need when they need it - the truest form of equality.

5. WHAT MAKES YOU THE WOMAN YOU ARE NOW?

I am still evolving as a woman - so each experience, conversation, reflection, criticism and acknowledgement help in that process.

6. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS WITH REGARDS TO A FAMILY?

I will have a 16 year old daughter and continue to be the best mother/daughter/aunt/friend I can be.

7. IF YOU COULD CHANGE 5 THINGS ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD THEY BE AND WHY?

Height - I want it to match the 'tall' way I think, lol
Worrying - it's time consuming
Forcing squares into circles - it hasn't worked since the beginning of time
Hesitation - sometimes just let go and let God

8. DO YOU LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY?

Condition is anything required for the performance, completion or existence of something else and "Un" means without - so no, I love conditionally because qualification is a must.

9.HOW IMPORTANT IS GOD IN YOUR LIFE?

He is Very Important but he counts on me to Help with my own destiny.

10.ARE YOU A SENSUAL WOMAN?

My five senses are very important to me in taking in and feeling all the wonders of my surroundings - so I am sensual in that I absorb and want to experience.

11.HOW OPEN MINDED ARE YOU?

I feel 'open minded' can actually hinder you because if you accept everything and anything - where is your foundation? I 'entertain' several thoughts/theories/beliefs.

12. DO YOU HAVE EROTIC TENDENCIES?

Being in tune with me and my surroundings leaves me open to erotic possibilities all the time.

13. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP?

I am leaving myself open to the possibility of love, honor, and cherishment

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN PREMARITAL OR CASUAL SEX?

To be 'casual' is to have no responsibility to the person you lay with; to be intimate is something completely different. Sex before Marriage can be 'telling'

15. IS MARRIAGE SOMETHING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO? WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE IN A MARRIAGE OR IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Having been married, I believe in the covenant of it and the necessity for it - see 'resume' below for qualifications

16. WHAT DOES SUCCESS MEANS TO AND HOW DO YOU MEASURE IT?

I measure a persons success by how they present it to me, since it's a personal goal and achievement. Each persons 'success' is measured by them and acknowledge or ignored by me.

17.WHO WAS MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE TO DATE?

ALL of my Parents

18.HOW ARE YOU PERCEIVED BY OTHERS AND DO YOU THINK MEN ARE INTIMIDATED BY YOU?

As a kind, funny, quirky, involved person. Men are not intimidated BY me moreso by what I REPRESENT - with me comes responsibility.

19. WHAT IS YOUR OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD?

That it is round - so there is no new information and it is up to each person to seek and find that which will give them the greatest amount of peace and usually it's among those that are LIKE you and not UNLIKE you.

20. WHAT ARE YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES?

To reveal my deepest desires will leave them up for (1) discussion (2) critique and (3) intrepretation - so they are MY deepest desires for me to either bring to light or keep hidden, unless someone picks the right key.

21.HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER AND BE YOUR FRIEND?

Usually people who succeed in getting to know me - understand quickly that I'm not that difficult to figure out, and approach me as such, lol - they immediately put something on my mind and intrigue me to want to KNOW them - that usually comes thru good conversation that opens a door and exposes a new road I might want to travel.

Posted by Pamalicious :: 9:17 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------