Friday, April 14, 2006
Sunshine Monologue 185
Mental Exercise Friday
Blog Musical Mood: Chante's Got A Man - Chante Moore
Happy Good Friday for those that subscribe to Christian Doctrine. Traffic was a beeze today - to those of us that....don't. Professor GQ
has been badgering us with his deep thought process lately and I decided to wait a minute before I weighed in on these questions. Well today is the day I give this some thought. Enjoy and have a good weekend!!!!!!!
- If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do? Um - I got four words for you I GOT A PENIS! Man oh Man, I would spend half the day watching, touching and making that bad boy react. What an intriguing piece of machinery. So what as a woman I can have babies - this thing is wayyy more fun. (Channelling The Nutty Profession) SPANDEX! I WANT SPANDEX! I want to put in in some boxers, some boxer/briefs. I want to hunch the bed with it, I want to stand around and grip it - after blowing half the damn day fascinated with my dick, I would then go out and mingle with the ladies. I want to see exactly what possess a woman to just drop the drawers and ride the pony. I know that most of us have equakequake fault deep denial about our issues - but I would love to see it through a man's eyes - cause I got a sneaky suspicion, he got our number, lol
- If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today what would it be?The inability of our parents to parent thus leaving way to much pressure and to many decisions on a group of children who were born LOST. They can't figure out their way and all of their beacons are off doing their own thing.
- If you had to name the most embarassing moment of your life, when was it?Well I already spoke about pulling my skirt down in front of the Bell South dudes - but of course I have more. How about - trying to impress a boy and slipping and falling and actually sliding down the walkway ending up in between his legs. Damn those tight ass Jordache jeans and Candi Heels. Well we did go to the prom together, lol - or when I first had my eventual husband visit our family home - I fell down the front steps in a heap at his feet. My Pops was like "Don't mind her - she falls all the time" LOL LOL
- If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in? Macy's but in reality I would like this discount to be at the VALUE VILLAGE THRIFT STORE - keep it real!
- If you could spend New Years Eve doing anythign, what would you do and with whom?I would like to be standing someplace where the sun coming up was about as close to God as you could possibly get - holding LA'S Finest Hand and then we would make love up there and reach total nirvana
- If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonite and invite you to dinner, who woudl you want it to be? My childhood friend Patricia. I still miss her!
- If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select? from my generation it's a tie - Sign of the Times and Baduism - just SPECIAL, however, The Michael Jackson Catalogue transends time, space, energy and sanity. Bury me with my Mike Music.
AND PROFESSOR GQ
JUST KEEPS GOING AND GOING......
- Hello My Name IsPamela Muhammad aka pammiepie aka pamalicious aka Mariah/Beyonce/Eva
- I Was Raised InBorn in Ohio, Young Years in Atlanta, Early Adult in Philly/NY/NJ, The Emancipation Atlanta
- The Reason You Are Reading This is because I always find these downloads about self intriguing
- Right Now, I'm working on..The mess at my gig, this blog, my homework
- the first thing I do in the morning isRoll over and kiss LA's Finest on whatever body part I can find
- the last thing I do at night isSnuggle up and kiss LA's Finest on whatever body part I can find
- My Momma Always saidA whole plethora of stuff you can also know at www.shahrazadali.com knock yourself out.
- I Love It When Peopledecide to take a journey and sidestep all the things that make the journey real - what magic the mind holds to convince us of our greatness, lol
- I hate it when peopledecide they are of some importance to me and the world and it's obvious they are not!
- If you ever see me walking down the street ask me aboutHow it feels to be celebrity, lol
- My notable run in with the law Involved me getting pulled over for having expired philly plates here in atlanta. As the officer reaches the car and I roll the window down Mini-me who was three and a half at the time yells OH HELL WE GOING TO JAIL and begins to sing the theme from Cops at the top of her lungs - he let me take her ass on home, lol
- This One Time At Camp We had the nastinest camp counselor who always changed her panties in front of us and then would do naked yoga and one time we saw her tampon string - EWWWW especially when you 10
- Yo, You see this scar, I got this when IFell on a coke bottle playing touch football with the fellas
- the last time I swore I'd never drink again was after a night of.. Drunk Karoke when I was so drunk I fell asleep on the couch being filmed because they kept putting on Michael Jackson and I would wake wide up and get on the mike,sing and then go back into my drunken stupor
- Future ProjectsGetting Mini-me healed, passing this course, getting the house painted, loving LA's Finest in new and exciting ways, Bringing in my 40th Birthday CRUNK and witnessing the birth of my bestest friends bundle of joy!
Giving a Shout Out to: EVERYONE WHO READS, RESPONDS, LURKS, HATES AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!!
Posted by Pamalicious ::
9:51 AM ::
Speak Your Piece