ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sunshine Monologue 37

Challenge



Morning! I'm still at home. The Life and Times of Mini-Me have caught up with her and she ran out of steam last evening. So she's sleeping in. The whole schedule I've developed is actually outside of her scheudule. She doesn't have to be to school until a full 45 minutes after I get to work but she has to adjust so that I can be available after school. Well they gonna have to just damn wait. My baby was in tears last nite - saying there was not enough hours in the day. I rubbed her down, spoke softly to her and she doesn't have to get up just yet.

Friday, Friday - let's keep it light - but be aware Sunday I gots a couple of topics, lol......

Does This Stuff Just Come Out Your Head?

For any blogger, I'm sure that question arises - do you write, edit and reedit or does this stuff just flow right out your head on paper? I don't know about anyone else but I write. Bits and pieces of things - so my blog literally bubbles forth from my brain to my fingers to my computer without any happenstance. An average blog entry takes me about 45 minutes, only because I like to let my thoughts marinate - but I think in 'wittisisms', lol Now sometimes my brain can't wait and it begins to spew forth at the most inopportune times, lol like in the bathroom or in the car. At that time I just have to keep repeating the thought until I can get it on paper or actually it becomes lost. I keep a piece of paper on my computer desk so that I can jot down topics I might want to talk about later, but that's about it.

So after I was asked this question and explained it - believe it or not and MUCH TO MY SURPRISE - I was issues a challenge. It made my skin tingle. I haven't been asked to perform cerebral in a long ass time. Score a point just on GP for that one! So here it was: I am going to give you a word, you have to write a short story incorporating that word; you have 48 hours. Are you kidding!!!! Please tell me you are!! I was so excited!! I like these kinds of things. So I'm like okay what's the word. They say: RAISIN. Hmmm I said - I felt like a contestant on an improv show, lol.

Well I hung up and because I was so excited the story appeared immediately. I wa amazed at how sharp it came into focus and so in 30 minutes, I cranked it out. Of course I have to share. Is it worthy of publishing, probably not - but you certainly can say I met the challenge right?

The Picnic


She was feeling the food and she was feeling him as they sat on the floor of the living room. The rain had unceremoniously cancelled their picnic in the park and always quick on his feet – he brought the picnic to her.

She giggled at the memory of him standing at her door – basket in one hand – yellow roses in the other. They both had very tiring weeks and had been looking forward to just relaxing in each others company.

After pulling a blanket out of the closet and turning on the jazz channel that she got with her cable subscription, they had plopped down and he lay out the spread he had brought - - cheese, pineapples, crackers, strawberries, pieces of slicked turkey and….raisins.

The conversation was free flowing and easy. They had found that thought they came from different backgrounds and different regions of the country they meshed. – the fact they had broken their respective gender molds drew them together; he wasn’t a fly by night brotha and she wasn’t a difficult gold digger. They had decided to give each other a chance and this was their sixth date.

She looked him over as he sat on the floor. He was tall and a nice brown color. He had Northern mannerisms and his laidbackness could almost be misinterpreted as blasé’ but it was just the way he was. Their laughter rang out as she told yet another one of her vividly described stories about something that went on in her world earlier that day.

As the sun set – they drank wine and further connected. He picked up a pineapple and leaned in to give it to her. She opened her mouth as the sweet/tangy piece of fruit was gently placed on her tongue. They looked at each other and both had a visual of decadence. Her heart skipped a beat and it was as if he actually heard it, because he picked up another piece of fruit and fed it to her as well. She didn’t remember when the distance between them closed, but suddenly he was very close to her – she could feel his body heat and smell his cologne, she became a bit heady.

“I really am feeling you”, he said softly to her. She replied in kind and they just stared at each other thru lust heavy eyelids. He leaned in and his kiss landed right on target. Her head lifted to meet him halfway. The kiss was electrifying – she could have sworn the lights flickered from the connection.

Upon opening her eyes, she noticed he had the box of raisins in his hand. He shook a few out and held them in his hand. “I want to find the passage way to your heart”, he took a raisin and fed it to her. She inhaled his fingers and ran her tongue around them, beckoning the rest of him to join in. They began to kiss and he lay her gently back on the blanket. She looked up at him with needful eyes and he glanced at her body, rising and falling from her quickened breath.

He placed a raisin on her forehead and then on her nose followed by her lips and very gently kissed each of them off. Next he placed raisins on her neck…one, two, three he placed. He took deliberate hands and unbuttoned the buttons to her blouse. Four, five, six went the raisins on her rapidly inflating and deflating chest. The raisins stuck to the plump mounds of flesh that peeked above her bra. Her mind was getting foggy and she thought she was going to faint from the sheer eroticism of his acts. He placed a raisin right on top of her nipples which were shielded by the thin fabric. Next, he ran raisins down her exposed stomach and made a little mound in her belly button.

She held her breath as he began eating the raisins off of her neck. “Is this a path to your heart?”, he whispered and since she didn’t trust herself to speak she just nodded up and down in response. Her eyes rolled back as he ate the raisins off her chest but flew open to watch him take the tip of his tongue and very gently swirl it around the raisins on her nipples – the fabric became damp from his salvia and her sweat as they strained to be released from their prison. He continued on down and when he got to her belly button he tongue kissed it long and hard in a passionate display of attraction.

Her body was SCREAMING!! But when she felt his presence leave hers she opened her eyes and he was just looking at her. He backed up and pulled her up. Her mind and body were confused and she looked at him with questioning eyes. “That was not the way to your heart – that was a path to your sex – the way to your heart is a road less traveled and well worth it – so I’ll take my time and learn it before I rest my head at my new ‘home’. Her eyes got big – it had been some picnic – she had been enticed by his company, blew away by his sincerity and seduced by some raisins. Lord only knew what he would have in store for her as he continued on his journey – but she sure as hell couldn’t wait to find out.

Pamalicious – 9/8/05


I'm not sure I want to play the challenge game forever, but so far I am definately intrigued.

Posted by Pamalicious :: 6:25 AM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------