ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sunshine Monologue 168

It's My Anniversary!









326 Posts
3 Different Templates
497 Blogger Comments (I have them all saved)
14,064 Current Views!
2 Step Out The Blog Friendships



Today is my One Year Anniversary of Blogging!

I want to thank everyone who actually reads, whether it be once a day or once a week or once month or once a lifetime.

Thanks to the Black Blogging Community for embracing a sista and allowing me to carve out my little Niche' in this world.

Of course special thanks to my blog father Rod 2.0 - he's doing big things and I STILL wanna be like him when I grow up.

Special Shout Out to my Blog Children - who happen to be all male. It's always fascinating and interesting to hear a man speak - I appreciate your voice!

I only have 4 months and some change before I turn 40 - can you believe that?! However, chronicling some of the journey here has saved me THOUSANDS!

Guess What? I actually have more to say - so all I can say is STAY TUNED!


Posted by Pamalicious :: 8:22 AM :: 1 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------