ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sunshine Monologue 167

It's Friday! It's Friday!



Blog Musical Mood: Run It - Chris Brown


Hey people! It's been a long week and it's now the beginning of a three day weekend! I'm looking forward to it. I've been fighting off a funky mood - due to external employment stresses - but it's all good, I know my rule about that and I keep breaking it sooooo, when I get stressed out it's on me.

Next weekend it's Baltimore for myself and Mini-me - meeting the family for Saviour's Day. Now I'm not overly excited because that weekend is HOT in the ATL! Dang it! First the New Jack City Reunion Tour with Teddy Riley/Guy/Toni Tony Tone/Blackstreet/After Seven, then the Some broad having a party with strippers from five states and invited the public!, THEN it's LA's Finest Birthday! This would have been a crunk weekend!!!!!!! But such is life :(

So here's an interactive Blog - and please note I read the comments, I haven't figured out how to make them just appear at the bottom of my page - if someone could put me in the right direction - I'd appreciate it.

I'm sure some of you have heard the chant - but let me get it started for Friday and let's see what we come up with HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!


Its Friday, Its Friday, its the end of the work week, its the last day, Yo Pam, its on you, so what you gonna do?!

I'm gonna get my rest on, I'm gonna get my school on, I'm gonna get my movies on and I'm gonna get my Freak On!

It's Friday, It's Friday, It's the end of the work week, it's the last day YO ___________ it's on YOU, so what you gonna do?!


Posted by Pamalicious :: 9:43 AM :: 1 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------