ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, February 03, 2006

Sunshine Monologue 160

Music on my mind



Courtesy of Phat Lady, this is a meme I quite enjoyed! I've really been feeling music lately. Hell I've been feeling all kinds of stuff lately. Life in technicolor! I've been so stressless and it's all been about a decision to just not be that way. Now like most life, I'm sure there is going to be some downhill bobsledding - life certainly follows a certain path - but my goal is to keep the even keel going for longer and longer periods. We determine, whether we admit it or not, when the downward spiral begins to happen. I'm focusing more and more on keeping it even keeled for as long as I can balance it and then WHAM! Come on down, lol lol

So here's my musical Meme and yes 'Whoop That Trick' gets it just due.

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

1) A favorite political track.

SELF DESTRUCTION
Stop the Violence All-Stars
This is the signature line on my email accounts.


2) One of those tracks that make you dance on the dancefloor no matter what.

Wanna Be Startin Something - Michael Jackson

3) The song you’d use to tell someone you love them.

I Love Me Some him - Toni Braxton

4) A song that has made you sit down and analyze it’s lyrics.

If I Were Your Girlfriend - Prince

5) A song that you like, that a two year old would like as well.

Jump - Kriss Cross

6) A song that gives you an energy boost.

Whoop That Trick - Dee Jay/Hustle and Flow Soundtrack

7) A song that you and your grandparents (would probably) like.

This Little Light Of Mines

8) A song that you really liked when you were 14-16, and still really like now.

The entire Jackson Discography

9) A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life.

We Fall Down and We Get Up - Donnie Mcclurkin

10) A peppy song that would start the opening credits of the movie about your life.

Hey Mikki - Toni Brazel or Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child

11) A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess that you liked.

The entire Chris Gaines a/k/a Garth Brooks CD

12) A song that you think should have been playing when you were born.

Fear of a Black Planet - Public Enemy

13) A favorite artist duo collaboration.

Ain't No Mountain - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

14) A favorite song that you completely disagree with (politically, morally, commonsensically, religiously etc.)

All of the Crunk and Snap Music Genre of Music

15) The song that you like despite the fact your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it.

See Number 14, lol

16) Your smooth song, for relaxing.

I have entire artists I chill with - currently Dwele, Kindred and Kem

16a Favorite Song to Bone to:

A combo: 12 play by R. Kelly and then 24 Play by Janet Jackson

17) A song you would send to someone you hate or are mad at.

Whoop That Trick - Dee Jay/Hustle and Flow Soundtrack

17a Favorite PMS Song(s):

See Number 17

18) A favorite track from an outfit considered a “super-group.”

Concentrate On You - LTD

19) A song that makes you reminsce about good times with a family member.

Feels Good - Tony, Toni, Tone

20) Your favorite song at this moment in time.

I Think I love You - Dwele
I Gotta Go - Trey Songz
Lil Bit More - Jon Astin
That song by Robin Thicke
Oh I think they like me - Dem Francise boyz
Lean With It - D4L

Posted by Pamalicious :: 1:31 PM :: 4 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------