Thursday, January 26, 2006
Sunset Monologue 156
Blog Musical Mood: Spend my life with you - Eric Benet/Tamia
Man let me say - folks writing some good entries on the blog spot lately. I'm enjoying reading it. I am stretching myself tighter than a Tranny's g-string, but I'm enjoying it, I really am. I feel like God is giving me my five mintues of direct linkage to Him so I better use it wisely you know? So while I sit here eating some Mayfield Butter Pecan let me download.
- Ahh Jamie....well first off, if Clay Atkins can have a special then hell to the yeah so can he. However, unlike actors etc. a 'sexy singer' has to have this certain 'it' and unfortunately from my minds eye - Jamie doesn't have that. He has overall star quality, but he's not moving me like say a...Fantasia or a Kanye. Jamie is really good as the I got your back guy, but he was not ready to carry no hour long special - - it repeats tomorrow at 8pm est.
- So the twins from Georgia who got arrested after their appearance on "American Idol" got a record deal from So So Def. Now there yah go - do bad and then get rewarded, ain't Amerikka grand!
- Little prob with on-line school. I'm a social person and so the realization of the fact that basically I'm going to school by my damn self - caught me off guard. I had this impression that maybe once a week, we'd 'meet' in real time with the teacher in a chat room format and interact with one another etc. etc. It's week two and I really haven't connected with anyone during our 'assignments' You just go in and write what you need to and answer two or three folks and that's it. I come on every day to see if someone is interacting with me and so far not yet. Okayyy! I got an 'essay' due Monday. Otherwise things are going okay. I am struggling with 'reading motivation' but it's coming along. It's coming along.
- LOGO is giving us Black History a la Fabulous style starting Feb 3rd with "Paris is Burning" They are having a whole set of programming and I can't wait! This has got to be quite interesting
- Be prepared for a Busy Sunday blog entry - because I have an off the chain weekend planned
- new 'overseer' reporting on Monday - I need to do some deep knee bends
- Trying to get the 'help' to be productive is a full time job. I called my favorite Eye Dr. (He couldn't be my gyno because I'd faint he too fine for that)because it's time to go back to wearing contacts. I'm thru with this portion of my self-acceptance. Apparently, he has himself a new front desk person who he must have hired from the Adult Challenged into the real world program. DAMN!! She was working MY NERVES!!
- preparing mentally for a 14 hour train ride - - Can't even get a good drink in because it's to a religious event. I'm sure you all are biting your nails in anticipation of these pictures, lol
- I'm going to have to cop Keisha Cole's CD - I'm digging her
- I was told this book HERE and this book HERE were reads I should turn down, of course I'll also be squeezing these in the mix, lol
Oh and I'm still QUITE GIGGLY!! I got two good topics, I need to write about.
Posted by Pamalicious ::
9:15 PM ::
Speak Your Piece