ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sunset Monologue 155

Um, Mr. Chico Stick



Blog Musical Mood: "Laffy Taffy"

My mind is bereft of wittiness today, lol I am just in a place where it's really cool right now - I'm pleased...with me. Why do I feel like I'm about to have to start wearing my 'I might get some and it be good' drawers - - (don't you just love all these hints I'm giving, lol - I don't want to jinx it, so if it continues, I'll fill ya'll in)... I turned in my first piece for the "Philadelphia Real News" and so we'll see how that goes. I was going to the game, but they decided to have it away and I couldn't make it in time - Atlanta Traffic! I see some shopping off in the horizon - YES!

FINALLY - -

They call him Jolly Rancher cause he stays so hard!!










8:48PM EST

SPECIAL ADDTION TO TONITE'S BLOG:

I tell yah mini-me is gonna get me into celebrity yet, lol lol If I could ever be at the right place at the right time.

She had to dance at the game tonite and at the last minute the game became an 'away' game - so they had to travel. 6th graders aren't allowed to travel, but because they had promised the girls - they took them.

Well they called the parents 10 minutes before it was time to get on the freaking bus and Atlanta traffic prohibited me from getting to the game.

Long story short - Charles Barkley was at the game, lol why was he at a middle school basketball game - never know - but he was good friends with Sakinah's 6th grade principal so they got to sit with him and talk 'space jam' with him and everyone got his autograph and pictures etc.

Apparently he was VERY nice and very down to earth and Sakinah just kept saying 'mom he was TALL"

Now I'm over here crying because I can't believe I missed a big fine man who knows OTHER BIG FINE MEN!!

Yet - I do have an autograph and an Ebay account.....

Posted by Pamalicious :: 4:37 PM :: 3 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------