ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sunshine Monologue 159

B.S. from the M.S.



Blog Musical Mood: Lean wit it, Rock wit it - Dem Franchise Boys

"Mommy go to bed" It was that bad last night folks, as I was passed out sitting up on the couch - school books in hand. I trudge on however because I"m looking forward to climbing in my bed early tomorrow night and crashing OUT! Oh, and let me say - I'm not thinking of dropping out. I just got there! Just verbally expressing what's going on with that. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Time for a general download of little tidbits that take up space in my mind:



What do you enjoy most about working for the Society? 
I enjoy working with other people in my department. I like the fact that we are all on the same page about our mission for the ACS.
 
What is your secret ambition? 
It was to be Michael Jackson groupie. I like the music, but I’m a little upset with the man.
 
What was your last major purchase? 
My new cell phone. It has all the bells and whistles.
 
What was your most embarrassing moment? 
I was at the gas station pumping gas and this Bell South truck pulled up and these good looking men got out. I tried to be cute but as I stepped over the gas line my heel caught my skirt and yanked it down. I was standing there in my slip at the gas pump. We all had a good laugh about that.
 
What book is on your night table? 
I’m reading psychology textbooks. Some of them are interesting. I’ll probably need therapy after this.
 
What is your idea of a perfect day?
Alive, breathing, sane, active, happy – and the opposite sex.
 
What’s your guilty pleasure? 
My guilty pleasure is “crunk” music because I look like I would not listen to that. It’s quite entertaining to see me roll the windows down and see my car jumping.

Posted by Pamalicious :: 1:16 PM :: 1 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------