Thursday, February 02, 2006
Sunshine Monologue 159
B.S. from the M.S.Blog Musical Mood: Lean wit it, Rock wit it - Dem Franchise Boys
"Mommy go to bed" It was that bad last night folks, as I was passed out sitting up on the couch - school books in hand. I trudge on however because I"m looking forward to climbing in my bed early tomorrow night and crashing OUT! Oh, and let me say - I'm not thinking of dropping out. I just got there! Just verbally expressing what's going on with that. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Time for a general download of little tidbits that take up space in my mind:
What do you enjoy most about working for the Society?
- So Terrance Howard got nominated for an Academy Award (Oscar). I am tingling at the anticipation of the Orchestra playing any chord of "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" I would pass out if "Whoop That Trick" graced the stage. Whew, I'mma have to make sure I scroll on thru.
- OK OK, I just realized the Superbowl is on Sunday and I still am not completely clear on who's playing. I think I'll sit this one out. Obviously it hasn't been on my radar
- Should we think of Roger Troutman as a visionary? His "Computer Love" was YEARS before it actually came to fuition.......we were all trying to figure out how to use prodigy and I think this song even precursed that.
- I work near Emory University, Children's Hospital and the CDC, well apparently this is also the humans can't die from car hits zone. Folks just walk out in the street as if they are immune to the pain of me hitting their asses. Maybe it's because they are Drs./Scientists etc. they feel invincible - but they need to watch out!
- Some of my favorites are back on TV: Survivor, Amazing Race and America's Next Top Model are all on the horizon. good!
- Don't get caught up in the hype that is Black History Month - continue to live it, breathe it and be it 265 days a year and refer to Babee Munkees if there should be a need to institute the Slap a Keebler Rule during this time - it can happen......
- Mini-me wants to go to the dance - I want to curl up and DIE
- LA's Finest is starting to make me have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, lol not to mention a faint hint of a song starting in other regions, lol
- I made Employee Spotlight at my job - I hope I stay under the radar, but evidenced by the multiple emails and stops in the hall and the declaration of the team that did the interview that it was the best since the inception of the column (which leads me to believe it was a good piece of Colonial White Bread to begin with, lol) that might not happen.
I enjoy working with other people in my department. I like the fact that we are all on the same page about our mission for the ACS. What is your secret ambition?
It was to be Michael Jackson groupie. I like the music, but I’m a little upset with the man. What was your last major purchase?
My new cell phone. It has all the bells and whistles. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I was at the gas station pumping gas and this Bell South truck pulled up and these good looking men got out. I tried to be cute but as I stepped over the gas line my heel caught my skirt and yanked it down. I was standing there in my slip at the gas pump. We all had a good laugh about that. What book is on your night table?
I’m reading psychology textbooks. Some of them are interesting. I’ll probably need therapy after this. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Alive, breathing, sane, active, happy – and the opposite sex. What’s your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is “crunk” music because I look like I would not listen to that. It’s quite entertaining to see me roll the windows down and see my car jumping.
Posted by Pamalicious ::
1:16 PM ::
Speak Your Piece