ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, February 10, 2006

Sunshine Monologue 164

Friday Floetry



"to be nobody-but-yourself-in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - c.e. cummings


What an epiphany that quote was! This edumacation is paying off, lol. Good morning people! I hope that your week went well and that you are anticipating what is officially Valentine's Day Weekend 2006 (since it falls on a Tuesday).

For the playas and playettes - Wednesday was your cut off to downsize your stables, now you stuck with who you got, lol So I'll see yah at the dollar store - they got cards 2/$1.00.

I don't have anything profound to speak on today. Just some odds and ends to take up space. Someone cracked when I had writers block that it seems I don't have blog writing block and my priorities are off. You know it's so interesting - I didn't take it as an assault on me, I took it as Hateration on the Blog. I'm enjoying being challenged to write because someone told me to as opposed to because I want to. I really think I'm about to do another round of cleaning house folks fucking up my vibe - I tell yah!

So anyway, have a wonderful wonderful weekend (I am shivering with anticipation for the coming weeks blog entries - I can't wait to see how many of ya'll have a I ain't got a Valentine blog breakdown, lol and I might have a breakdown just because - who knows, lol)



Like I said I ain't got shit to talk about, lol lol Have a good one!!!

Posted by Pamalicious :: 10:35 AM :: 2 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------