Friday, February 10, 2006
Sunshine Monologue 164
Friday Floetry"to be nobody-but-yourself-in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - c.e. cummings
What an epiphany that quote was! This edumacation is paying off, lol. Good morning people! I hope that your week went well and that you are anticipating what is officially Valentine's Day Weekend 2006 (since it falls on a Tuesday).
For the playas and playettes - Wednesday was your cut off to downsize your stables, now you stuck with who you got, lol So I'll see yah at the dollar store - they got cards 2/$1.00.
I don't have anything profound to speak on today. Just some odds and ends to take up space. Someone cracked when I had writers block that it seems I don't have blog writing block and my priorities are off. You know it's so interesting - I didn't take it as an assault on me, I took it as Hateration on the Blog. I'm enjoying being challenged to write because someone told me to as opposed to because I want to. I really think I'm about to do another round of cleaning house folks fucking up my vibe - I tell yah!
So anyway, have a wonderful wonderful weekend (I am shivering with anticipation for the coming weeks blog entries - I can't wait to see how many of ya'll have a I ain't got a Valentine blog breakdown, lol and I might have a breakdown just because - who knows, lol)
- I am nigga rich today and I won't spend it all in one place
- I have been sitting here calculating the cost of having a girl and just gave up. Both of us desire the same thing - both of us will be sitting in the Manicurist chair this evening getting our nails and feet done; both of us sit in the hairdresser chair; both of us drool at the mall - this is going to be a long next 7 years or so.
- I'm going to put mini-me out her misery and allow her to get a cell phone. I'll be working up the rules and regulations at work today - I'm sure she's going to faint - but she didn't get 10 demerits and she got 6 A's on her progress report and Her standardized test show she's overall performing on a 10th grade level but her language and english skills is freshman in COLLEGE. Her behaviour has been good as well, so I'll get it for her.
- I just realized there's no denying it - Mini-Me is privledged. She's not spoiled, but she pretty much gets 90% of what she wants. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me........
- Why was I outbid on four digital camcorders on Ebay?! Those folks are serious about their bidding!! Damn!
- I've discovered that I don't like to meet, lol Can we stop having meetings?
- I'm ultra cute today in my $3.00 boot cut jeans with the frayed waistline - I got on sale, lol
- I really need to start using my Insurance. I was able to get two eye exams, contacts and new lens and frames for Mini-me for $40!
Like I said I ain't got shit to talk about, lol lol Have a good one!!!
Posted by Pamalicious ::
10:35 AM ::
Speak Your Piece