ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunset Monologue 157

Pixie Dust




Ever have an instant where you just really need your girl. That was the way I was feeling as I drove at break neck speed out to "Janets" this afternoon. I just wanted to look her in the eye and have her hold my hand while I told her some stuff, you only tell your girlfriend. Reason number 275 why I so enjoy being female - the capacity to feel freely.

It was as if Pixie Dust was sprinkled on my weekend folks. A 'friend' joked (sarcastically) that they know when I'm feeling a man because I get to writing poetry, singing songs and just over the top with mine. Well surprising, even to myself, for the most part I'm keeping this close to me. Letting it blossom privately, keeping ya'll niggas guessing, lol.

The Epiphany - you are never to old to explore. Always continue to explore your wants, needs and desires. Continue to validate them and tweek them if necessary, but stay true to them. Every day has the capacity to bring an opportunity for you to get bits and pieces of what you need - sometimes without you even knowing you need it.

I'll just sum it up by saying, the experience was as if two people who had their own private sorrows (and we all got em) made so much joy together, that for that moment in time - all was healed - all was ok.

Of course, I had to add the flavor that is Pammie and give ya'll a musical summary of the weekend, lol.


Posted by Pamalicious :: 8:56 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------