Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Sunset Monologue 161
Your Blog Mistress PaMmIeBlog Musical Mood: Do Me Baby - Prince
I thought that it would be cool as part of my one year anniversary celebration - to pull up a couple of posts that will tell you all about your Blog Mistress - that's me! I have alot of new fans (yes I said fans) and these were some really cool posts - - so enjoy and I'll see ya'll tomorrow!100 Things About Me
THE INTERVIEW1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
- My middle name is Darlena (had it legally dropped)
- I type about 85 wpm on a good day
- I enjoy a nice bowl of frosted flakes w/ice cold milk
- I ‘eat’ w/a spoon rather than drink chocolate milk
- I use old T-shirts as hankerchiefs, Kleenex irritates my nose
- I have every journal I’ve ever kept since I was 13 yrs old
- I have four volumes of my life with Michael Jackson
- I enjoy watching & reading porn
- I relax under my daughters baby blanket
- I grew up w/a polygamous Father
- I was a prom night conception
- I still will play with my daughters dolls when she’s asleep
- I really wish I would have went to Spelman and pledged Delta
- My favorite Author is Beverly Jenkins
- I have stolen money before in my lifetime
- I have never had sex in a car before
- I’ve only been in love once in my life & not with my late husband
- I lived in Central America for a year as a child
- I freeze bubble gum and chew it later
- I wanted to be Isis when I was nine
- My favorite food in the whole world is chicken
- I’ve never ever tasted a piece of pork
- I don’t know how to play spades, bid widst,solitaire
- I still like kickball
- The only white men I find remotely attractive is Brad Pitt & Sean Connery
- I wish I had Beyonce’s Body
- I spoke with Janet Jackson on the phone when my mom worked for her
- I let loose to Miami Bass Music
- In my alter ego life I’m a stripper
- I want to publish an all male nude magazine for women
- I subscribe to over 8 magazines and counting
- One of my bad habits is chewing gum
- I am fascinated with gay culture
- I like men more than women
- I can’t fight
- I can be stingy sometimes
- I don’t cry very easily
- I don’t like a lot of sweets
- I curse like a sailor sometimes
- I don’t think I can get pregnant again
- My favorite color is anything earth tones
- I wear too much brown and black
- I am frightened of snakes, spiders and snails
- I cried the first time I went to Disney World because it was just like the commercial
- I was a virgin throughout High School
- I wanted to be a housewife
- I don’t like shopping
- I always miss the ‘hookup’
- I’ve never been to jail
- I have not so good credit
- I started driving when I was 28 years old
- I wish I knew how to dance professionally
- I daydream a lot
- I made up an entire different family for myself when I was little
- I played with dolls until I was 14 years old
- I wouldn’t mind being a hair dresser
- My favorite Ice Cream is Maple Walnut
- Sunday Mornings are my favorite time of the week
- I love fake big jewelry
- I used to ride shotgun on a motorcycle all the time
- The best time of my life was 15-19 years of age
- I don’t know how to run – I always fall
- I’m near sighted
- I’m left handed
- I’ve never had a broken bone
- When I was 16 I talked on the phone a whole weekend never hanging up
- I’m not to keen on people in general – I get bored with them
- I want to run naked in the rain
- I’d love to get an RV and just live in it wherever I wanted to
- I HATE working
- I still giggle and blush
- I can’t swim
- I haven’t been on an adult vacation in over 8 years
- I’ve never been out to the west coast
- I enjoy taking nice road trips
- Gone with Wind is one of my favorite movies – I’m Scarlett complete w/slaves
- My Paternal Grandfather was a Spy for Cuba
- My Mom is a famous writer
- I have two incomplete (maybe 3) manuscripts
- My girlfriend and I want our own radio show
- I’ve never cheated on a man
- Watching the Iron man Competition makes me cry
- I’m usually late
- A picture of Michael Jackson back in the day is my screen saver at home
- I faint everytime I see him (Mike) perform (even on TV)
- I’m a deep well of non-important information
- I don’t like talking religion, politics etc.
- I’ve never been on vacation by myself
- I’ve never had a one nite stand
- I’m diabetic
- I snore when I’m really sleepy
- Amityville Horror scared the hell out of me and I can’t read or watch it
- I like to make out like a teenager
- Life is one of my favorite board games
- I don’t like my feet
- I am vain
- I’m not competitive
- I don’t like arguing & fighting but love a good debate sometimes
- I overuse the word nigga
- I’m corny!
Pam2.HOW AND WHY ARE YOU SINGLE, YOU SEEM TO BE THE TOTAL PACKAGE?
There are alot of wonderful quality items that are left on the showroom floor for several reasons; someone may be used to shopping bargain basement, the price may be to high, the style might not be to their liking, someone told them to try something else, they are thinking of something else and pass it by, they don't like digging and prefer what's up front for easy access - So, I'll just continue to mature and appreciate in value and one day I'll be plucked up :)3. WHAT IS IDEA OF A PERFECT SOUL MATE?
There is really no 'perfection' in hell, so that's a stretch.4. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL RELATIONSHIP?
One where everyone gets what they need when they need it - the truest form of equality.5. WHAT MAKES YOU THE WOMAN YOU ARE NOW?
I am still evolving as a woman - so each experience, conversation, reflection, criticism and acknowledgement help in that process.6. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS WITH REGARDS TO A FAMILY?
I will have a 16 year old daughter and continue to be the best mother/daughter/aunt/friend I can be. 7. IF YOU COULD CHANGE 5 THINGS ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD THEY BE AND WHY?Height
- I want it to match the 'tall' way I think, lolWorrying
- it's time consumingForcing squares into circles
- it hasn't worked since the beginning of timeHesitation
- sometimes just let go and let God8. DO YOU LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY?
Condition is anything required for the performance, completion or existence of something else and "Un" means without - so no, I love conditionally because qualification is a must.9.HOW IMPORTANT IS GOD IN YOUR LIFE?
He is Very Important but he counts on me to Help with my own destiny.10.ARE YOU A SENSUAL WOMAN?
My five senses are very important to me in taking in and feeling all the wonders of my surroundings - so I am sensual in that I absorb and want to experience.11.HOW OPEN MINDED ARE YOU?
I feel 'open minded' can actually hinder you because if you accept everything and anything - where is your foundation? I 'entertain' several thoughts/theories/beliefs.12. DO YOU HAVE EROTIC TENDENCIES?
Being in tune with me and my surroundings leaves me open to erotic possibilities all the time.13. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP?
I am leaving myself open to the possibility of love, honor, and cherishment14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN PREMARITAL OR CASUAL SEX?
To be 'casual' is to have no responsibility to the person you lay with; to be intimate is something completely different. Sex before Marriage can be 'telling'15. IS MARRIAGE SOMETHING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO? WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE IN A MARRIAGE OR IN A RELATIONSHIP?
Having been married, I believe in the covenant of it and the necessity for it - see 'resume' below for qualifications16. WHAT DOES SUCCESS MEANS TO AND HOW DO YOU MEASURE IT?
I measure a persons success by how they present it to me, since it's a personal goal and achievement. Each persons 'success' is measured by them and acknowledge or ignored by me.
17.WHO WAS MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE TO DATE?
ALL of my Parents18.HOW ARE YOU PERCEIVED BY OTHERS AND DO YOU THINK MEN ARE INTIMIDATED BY YOU?
As a kind, funny, quirky, involved person. Men are not intimidated BY me moreso by what I REPRESENT - with me comes responsibility.19. WHAT IS YOUR OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD?
That it is round - so there is no new information and it is up to each person to seek and find that which will give them the greatest amount of peace and usually it's among those that are LIKE you and not UNLIKE you.20. WHAT ARE YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES?
To reveal my deepest desires will leave them up for (1) discussion (2) critique and (3) intrepretation - so they are MY deepest desires for me to either bring to light or keep hidden, unless someone picks the right key.21.HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER AND BE YOUR FRIEND?
Usually people who succeed in getting to know me - understand quickly that I'm not that difficult to figure out, and approach me as such, lol - they immediately put something on my mind and intrigue me to want to KNOW them - that usually comes thru good conversation that opens a door and exposes a new road I might want to travel.THE RELATIONSHIP RESUMEPlicious
Decatur Where It's Greater
Decatur, GA XXXXX
a cool name@a domain.comEducation
- Two Parent Involvement
- Solid Family Structure
- Religious Foundation
- Oldest Girl of 7 boys 5 girls
- American School System
- American Cultural Exposure
- American Work Force Training
Culinary, Parental, Professional, Communication, Familial, Intimacy, Sexual, Hospitality; Relationship Experience
October 2004 - February 2005 The High Seas
Contractual Agreement As Needed
Responsible for Termination: Joint Resignation
March-August 2004 Southern Charmer
Reason for Termination: Declining of promotion package (Marriage) led to dismissal.
Responsible for Termination: Joint Resignation
2001-2003 Frequent Flyer Miles
Reason for Termination: Uncharted Weather Cancelled Flight
Responsible for Termination: Still Looking for the Black Box to confirm
1999-2000 Toys for Tots
Reason for Termination: Overloaded Sockets and Infidelity
Responsible for Termination: ME
1998-1999 City Government at it's finest
Reason for Termination: Smoke inhalation caused brain damage
Responsible for Termination: ME
1996-1997 Getting My Feet Wet
Reason for Termination: Relocation with no package offered
Responsible for Termination: HIM
1988-1994 First Comes Marriage
Reason for Termination: Death
Responsible for Termination: Murderers Additional Interests
Reading, Writing, Entertaining, Internetting, Bowling, Conversing, Concerts, Cooking; References Supplied Upon Request
Posted by Pamalicious ::
6:44 PM ::
Speak Your Piece