ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunset Monologue 159

I'm Sprung




Music Video Codes By MusicJesus.com

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like for your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?



Ok people - I'mma need you to bear wit a sista cause - I don got my nose WIDE OPEN for this man,lol. Whew Lawd!

A whole year now, you've heard about my trials and tribulations and though on the bigger scale the stuff I went through trying to run up on someone to date - have been tame, but they have been my journey. So to actually run up on this Brother and it be like BAM POW BOOM (which ya'll know - is something that I believe in the electricity effect) Hmmmm....is all I can say. Sure I got some analytical thinking about it and what I learned last year that certainly is allowing me to (1) receive this blessing and (2) enjoy it with a sane head and a pure heart - but like alot of things - we got plenty of time to go over there - let's just enjoy the moment.

LA's Finess and I had another fabulous date nite and let me tell you - the general consensus of my inner circle is - GET A ROOM, lol. This feeling of being wha...17 again is so great! We are just some happy negroes, lol. We riding, singing 'Bonnie and Clyde' with Jay-Z and Beyonce, laughing, kissing just enjoying each others company.

Now mind you, we both doing our thang, living our separate lives and keeping all of that going - but I sincerely believe I'm on his mind as much as he's on mine. It's a GOOD THING - we don't live really near each other - because we'd get sucked up in that vortex, lol.

I also know LIFE is going to step her complicated ass in the picture, as we come down from the initial meet and start to flow into the 'we've reached our cruising altitude'. We got Kids, we probably much broker than we letting on, our friends are about to CUSS US OUT if we don't spend time with them, they also are gonna wanna 'see' the other person, we are gonna want to find ways to spend more time together, we both in school, we both got jobs, he got his music - but it's all good.

I feel like I wanna iron his shirts or something, lol. You know as females we get in a space where we want to 'express' our feelings - of happiness. Some women pull out the sexual trick bag, some women pull out the lingerie, I pull out the domestic Pam, lol. I wanna cook, clean, stuff like that. I know weird, lol.

Soo that's where I am at right now. Sitting around with this silly grin on my face, lol. Yea Yea I know, don't get caught up to fast and I'm not. I got my head on straight - We are not moving at any pace that is not mutually agreed upon.

And yes there are some possible storm clouds off in the distance - that he alerted me to. But I'm not going to let that bother me either, because if it starts to rain - either we're gonna run out of it together (in a perfect New Edition Moment - he likes them too - told ya'll this man got me LIT) or it's going to leave me in a position to have a nice all weather coat from the experience and that's that.

And I'll just end this post, because I know ya'll about to throw up, lol by Paraphrasing Teddy Pendergrass:

"It's so good liking somebody when somebody likes you back and that's a fact"

Posted by Pamalicious :: 7:05 PM :: 3 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------