Monday, January 09, 2006
Sunset Monologue 145
Blog Musical Mood: Steelo - 702
What's Happening Peeps! Well this was my first full day back at the gig. It's already been too long, lol lol. Nah it went pretty quick. We've been having some kinda very weird weather down here - I have no idea what's up with that. I feel like I gotta wear boots and a swimsuit with a hat to keep from catching cold.
I'm having a major blog brain fart and really have no concrete topic to discuss - so as always bear with me - one will surface soon.
- Did I tell ya'll 'She' is back in jail. Different county. $1k this time. She'll be getting a care package, because no one is getting her out. I will send her pictures of her idol - LiL Kim and tell her - I know I think I'm Mariah/Beyonce/Eva - but those folks are on the UP and UP - you might wanna let being like LiL Kim Go.....I did send her $12 for her books.
- I have been having my winning the lottery fantasy again. Of course it's because of ole girl. But that is such a strong one, that I like to keep it under wraps because it takes alot to make it go away, lol. I am up to how to spend multi-millions - so it will go away soon. I have several and the dollar amount increases until the fantasy just gets put back in my mental rolodex. I like the multi-million dollar one because then it involves 'gailizing' Janet. I did decide if I ever won like $50K I wouldn't tell a soul, lol. Just handle my business. I figure by the time I drive to work tomorrow, it will be over
- Today I had an EXCELLENT man day! I felt quite at ease and confident as I chatted with a couple different brothers at various times through out the day. I'm in a quandry as to how to get any of them offline, but the conversation was good. I am so happy that God decided to wave some positivity in my face. One is particularly...fetching.
- Retraction - I really really thought over my statement about being bitter vs fustrated and even spoke with Janet about it and I'm just fustrated. I've never even had anything done to me that would qualify me to be bitter. I can't even lie - I just get in 'woe is me' mode and unless someone jackslaps me - there is where I'll stay. So I won't be claiming that. It's tough out here - yes, but not impossible. Sometimes I block what God has in store and sometimes God blocks what I think I need - so it's a good working relationship and I'm going to try to keep it going. Funny how just an attitude adjustment can do wonders
- Is it an invitation to hell - to use mini-me's name at black expressions to get me some free books,lol. Why when someone asked me what I was reaing I said "Oh a good book by Trent Jackson" !! - I'm not reading Trent, I'm reading Travis Hunter, but apparently I SHOULD be reading Trent. I'll get to that this year for sure!
- Am I prepared if someone (particularly male) finds my blog? Have I spread myself to thin in my real world to be able to express myself like I would like? I did that awhile ago and it wasn't about a man. I remember "Issues, Inc." talking about this - that if you give someone your blog addy, then you are not looking for them to be anything else but a friend. I beg to differ. The blog gives them an advantage that many might not have, now if their game is to wack to use it, then that's on them. I'm not ashamed of anything I've written and it's been the best therapy EVER. It's linked to my IM addy - so astute individuals will find it anyway....so be it..and there's always room for an anon blog, lol
- I've really been thinking about the sensuality of true attraction and a nice lay in bed all day sleep, screw, sleep kinda day. Play hooky from work and while Maury and the rest of daytime keep us informed - we keep each other occupied. I really feel like I am in training for something really cool that will be coming up in my life. Even my horoscope said that this is the year - hey I need all kinds of prophesy, lol) - I need me a muse bad. I haven't written anything in ages - had no inspiration....
Welp, my favorite channel 'LOGO' is premiering "Transgeneration" this evening and I've been looking forward to this - so let me go clean up the kitchen,get me some water and get settled on the couch for that one.
I haven't given you any eye-candy in a minute so let me blast yah for 2006 (one of these is courtesy Rod 2.0
- he gonna make me get a concussion, trying to lick the computer screen).
For 2006, I need to be inclusive of all my audience - so here's one for the Fellas (They won't show up all the time, but I'll give ya'll some cause I loves Ya'll)
Posted by Pamalicious ::
9:11 PM ::
Speak Your Piece