Sunday, January 08, 2006
Sunset Monologue 144
Weekend WhatchamacallitBlog Musical Mood: Anything by LTD
Sitting here this Sunday continuing a trend for the day...doing nothing. I just puttered around the house today. So this entry will be like that - a puttering around the house kinda event, lol.
- A woman has about $15, stops for gas and buys a scratch off. Wins a little bit of money and decides to go in and try her luck again. Buys a $10 scratch off, sits in her car and wins ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! Who is this woman? My brothers baby momma! He is beside himself with excitement and I called in every loan I've ever given that negro. He told me he'd send me a postcard from the islands. I'm sorry - be careful you don't get splashed with the haterade I'm showering in, lol.
- I played $10 worth of scratch offs the other day and didn't win shit
- Why did a Bro I've been talking to casually on the phone call me at 2am last night drunk as a skunk talking out of his head. I called him today and he doesn't remember that conversation......LOL. I'm not even in his rotation like that - so I was really shocked I got the 'drunk call' we've never even met, lol.
- Things are falling into place with my non-resolutions, lol. I think the non's have actually formed itself into a presence and it's called GET OUT THERE AND LIVE LIFE. Everything I'm doing is towards that goal.
- Is textbooks the biggest racket in America? Damn! $125 for one book and I need three! Had a small $100 credit from the school to take that edge off
- Put the promotion code given to me in the system - it said $100 credit and then charged me the full amount. So my rent check is going to probably bounce while I get this figured out tomorrow morning. Tsk Tsk Tsk
- Scana Energy FINALLY accepts normal - payment extensions! Thanks God!
- I'm really enjoying my new celly - now if only it would....RING!
- This is a pivitol year for my HS class - we all at various times this year for the most part will be turning 40. I sent a note out for us to let each other know when and where the parties are.
- Why does Countess Vaughn need to lose weight on Celebrity Fit Club? Shouldn't she just get fit and go to a THERAPIST about that not feeling sexy thang?
- I went on and removed my face from the 'club'. Now I am just popping in to lurk. I got to do better than that, I got to feel better than that
- Ok - I REALLY have been putting the buzz out about I need to find someone to develop a relationship with the come and 'sit' with Mini-me sometimes so I can get out and about. So far no luck - what happened to the art of 'sitting' good grief! I've asked other parents to be on the lookout for me; I've asked the ladies at before care to be on the lookout for me. I'm just looking for either a Sr. or say no older than 25 year old that wouldn't mind - hanging out with mini-me sometimes or an older sister. Why is this so hard? I have all the crap folks want - free local and long distance - platinum cable, food, internet access, music and I'm willing to pay say $35-$40/night. I'm never out all night - I'm usually home before 1am or so. I wish my momma was here.......With no family down here - I've had to struggle with this constantly. I always feel funny about constantly asking my friends (who are folks I would like to go out with) For some reason NOONE knows anyone - apparently EVERYONE has family or something that will keep an eye on their kids. I'm ready to add things to my life on a more consistent basis such as going out - DATING etc. Im tired of 'lunch dates' because I can't find someone and my friends live way the hell out as well. For instance, to go to the Kappa function I had to drive from Decatur to Jonesboro then back downtown to attend the function then back to Jonesboro and then home to decatur. (Atlanta folks know I did some driving, lol) Can't keep doing that. I'm getting restless and antsy - I think I'll make a flyer and post it at my job - that's more controlled. As well as just keep asking folks. Something gotta break soon though. (Atlanta folks hit me up if you know someone)
- SHE is back incarcerated this time for fogery. My mom wants me to put $20 on her books. I don't want to (sigh) but I will. Such a freaking hassle.
- When is the new season of Noah's Arc coming on? I've been humming the theme song for some reason all day
- I need to be made love to for about 5 hours straight...by someone that is turned on by Pamela and not just the fact I got a cooch...yea that would do it.
Good Nite People!
Posted by Pamalicious ::
9:36 PM ::
Speak Your Piece