ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, December 30, 2005

Sunshine Monologue 69

I'd Like To Thank My Momma!






Lights, Camera, Action! Welcome to the year end Pammie style! For those in the cheap seats (no DSL or Cable Internet) this will be picture heavy! So get your finery's out the cleaners, Go pick up your champagne and finger foods cause we didn't have the budget for either and see what tops the list in Pammie's World! The views expressed in this blog entry are mine. These are things that I found to be relevant in my world for 2005.
Unfortunately just about everyone had something else to do and couldn't come pick up their award - I should have said I would be telecast on BET or something.

Song Of The Year
Whoop That Trick!


Rap Guest of The Year
Ludacris


Video Of The Year
Amerie - Just One Thing!


Movie Of The Year
Roll, Bounce




Best Reality Show
Being Bobby Brown




Best Sitcom
Noah's Arc




Most Disappointing Show
Girlfriends


Most Memorable TV Character
The Church Lady




Drama Of The Year
Nip/Tuck




Comedian Of The Year
Katt Williams



Best Live Concert
New Edition at Chastian Park


The Oh Lawd The Cousins Are Coming To Dinner Award
Bobby and Whitney Brown


Hope You Invested Well - Cause Your Gig Bout To Be Up Award
Tyra Banks on behalf of her talkshow


I Know My Man's Sparkly Award
Star Jones


Wish You Would Go The Hell Away Award
Curtis and Vivica




Make A Keebler Sweat Award
Randall - Apprentice
Honorable Mention: Tookie Williams (R.I.P.)


Entertainer Of The Year - Male
Jamie Foxx



Entertainer Of The Year - Female
Beyonce

Beyonce


Season Pass To Hell Award
Katrina Relief Efforts

and FINALLY.......

Blogger of the year - Male

LIVE AND UP CLOSE WITH TRENT JACKSON

Blogger of the year - Female

THE ADVENTURES OF CHUBBY CHOCOLATE

I hope that each and every one of my readers have a SAFE New Years Eve and a Wonderful Wonderful New Years! I'll see ya'll January 2nd!


Posted by Pamalicious :: 8:22 AM :: 4 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------