ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sunshine Monologue 17

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!!



To combat the rain - I am going to blog. I just need to talk myself into happiness, lol. Drearyness abound in Georgia. Traffic is a hot mess. Job working my nerves...Alcohol is in my VERY near future so let me just ramble off some things to kinda make me happy.

50 Of My Favorite Things



Wish I May - Wish I Might

I wish:



Why I loves to love yah baby!

Men, a favorite topic of mines, lol I can't get enough of them. I like looking at brothas, talking to brothas, lusting after brothas, lol I am ohhh sooo into Blackmen. They make the sun shine in my life. Here are some things I love about them:


Ok, I'm feeling ALOT better!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Pamalicious :: 10:11 AM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------