Thursday, February 24, 2005
Sunrise Monologue 2
Well today I am flying out to Philly. Due to the lack of technological advancements at the family home (i.e. Dial Up) I will be keeping a mini-journal and probably won't be able to update the page until I get back. Thanks to EVERYONE who has embraced me as a 'newbie' in the blogging world and everyone who has given me good feedback. I'm sure you Know
I'm going to have a story to tell!
Now on to Today's Chit Chatter.......
Dating in the Motherland - Lions and Tigers and Bears...OH MY!
Well as part of my trip - I'm going on safari with "Africa". It will be the first time I'm stepping foot on such virile soil. I hope that I will dress properly for the occasion, lol I'll definately be back with stories and maybe a trophy or two!
Shake Your Body Down to the Ground - A Musical Journey
I was quite surprised this morning to see I had been tagged "it" by Roslind
for a Musical Chain Meme. Thanks! I feel sooooo special, lol Well seeing as I like Music and whatnot let me add my two cents to the wallet.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
Actually NONE at this point, new computer - haven't had time to download anything :(
2. Last CD you bought was:
Two Actually - Fantasia's Free Yourself
I had a bootleg copy but I played it so much it scratched, so I bought a real one to support her and burned two copies for house and car. I also picked up The Best of Kenny Lattimore
I've just been digging him lately.
3. Last song listened to before reading this message?If I were a Rich Girl
by Gwen Stefani
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:Destiny
by The Jacksons - whenever confusion sets in about life path, this song calms my nerves.You Can't Win
off 'The Wiz Soundtrack' - when I was younger it was my battle cry from my bedroom! Infuriated my mother! Mission Accomplished!He Is
by Heather Headley
- That of course is my man and I'm proud of him!Yes Indeed
by Teena Marie
- This verse "you broke my spirit" flips my heart everytime!Self Destruction
- "I've never had to run from the Klu Klux Clan and I shouldn't have to run from a blackman" - - Need I say more?
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Well Friends the buck stops here. The two people I did know have already looped me in, lol but just in case not sending this on is an invitation to hell or something - I'll send an email to three friends, lol
Posted by Pamalicious ::
8:31 AM ::
Speak Your Piece