ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sunset Monologue 180

We Interupt for...Emotion



Blog Musical Mood: Beat It - Michael Jackson



For Those Who Take It With No Lube In The Name Of Assisting

I Salute You!

Hope You Had A Vanglorious Day!

Keep Your Eye On The Prize!



Hey ya'll! Want to take a minute to thank you all for the comments about the ending of this blog - let's just say this has been my baby and of course at some point the baby grows up - so yes THIS BLOG will be ending - but don't scrap the bookmark just yet..............

Well it seems as if I am 'feeling' and it might be due to some hormonal things going on - so I'll spare you all my drama and be back tomorrow. NO - Nothing is wrong, just feeling as if my ovaries are talking FOR me, lol.

Posted by Pamalicious :: 4:09 PM :: 2 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------