Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Sunshine Monologue 188
So What Else Is Going On?!Blog Musical Mood: Sweet Lady - Tyrese
Hey folks! What it be? I hope things are going well witcha. Thought I would start off by letting ya'll know what's happening in the rest of the Licious World. So let's begin....
- My Bio Please Mini-me came to me a couple of weeks ago and said that she felt like performing so she 'booked' herself at XYZ elementary school to sing in their fashion show and would I email over her bio?! Um, you ain't got no bio and stop booking yourself and asking me to be your manager, lol lol The girl is BUSY! So her day came this past Friday and she graced the audience with "I Believe" by Yolanda Adams. She is the gutsy one I tell yah - she didn't go to this school, knew no one but got on up there and belted out her song. She said she had a good time and I got it all on tape. Good Deal!
- I Do Have Insurance The leg drama goes on and on - I FINALLY have gotten her an appt to resee the Orthopedic Dr. to get the results of the MRI. The HMO system sucks ass, the damn thing is probably healed now and probably wrong. She doesn't need the crutches and can wear her leg taped up - but I make her wear the brace to school. The swelling has went down but not away and she still can't bend the damn thing. I just decided to NOT be fustrated.
- I'm a Student I finally received my official transcript evaluation and I am pleased to announce that going through the summer in Community College has paid off. I need 120 credits to graduate with my Bachelors in Organizational Management and I have......67!! Look at that! I could be out by late summer next year! However, I am getting ready to call the school and find out how to after these next two classes (which I will complete on June 6th) I can take the summer off and go back when Mini-me goes back second week of August. I'm so nervous that with all the cheerleading camps, hanging out, traveling and summer activities I won't be able to focus, and I'd rather suspend than waste my money and have to take anything over. I don't know how that works with online schools, but I'll find out and report back. My current GPA is 3.35 so I'm doing okay. I'm doing okay.
- I'm still Humble Being the recent recipient of the blessing that is...MAN (smile) - I want to make it clear that I am now not the knower of all things (not anymore than I already was) and that I am still quite in touch with and cognizant of the struggle and what not associated with dating and what alot of my other sisters are going through. I'm still pinching my damn self, so there is no need for me to gloat or to now act like I don't remember that just a few short months ago - this blog was FILLED with analyzation of the plight and what must be done. I want for my sister what I want for myself! So no gloating here - maybe a little jig but I would hope that me expressing my visual instead of my cognative is a good thing. As I look back on the wonderfulness that is this blog - it is leading up to having one hell of a transition to 40.
- Party Ova Here The party plans are underway (it's almost making me a bit sad seeing as this blog will end in a short 41 days!). I am getting excited! I decided to have it at Casa De Pamalicious because it's wedding season and halls/hotels etc. are going for top dollar when I got...food stamps, lol. Hookups are coming out the woodwork for this event, so it's ALL GOOD!! I will start doing a party watch in the border so that you all can keep up. I find it crazy that all 40th party ware is making it seem like it's doomsday. I want a happy theme - any suggestions? Right now I"m geared towards a color scheme but no theme.
- Love Exciting and New Everyday we get to know each other is a good day people! We spent this past weekend doing something we actually haven't had a chance to do - spend hours together. It was fantastic and the best time I've had in awhile. We have similar personalities and both like having fun so everything we did was tinged with laughter and what not. We went to the mall and had an opportunity to check out our tastes and sizes and what not, which is always nice. It was so comfortable us riding along, listening to music, filling in even more blanks about ourselves etc. etc. The sun was shining and all was right. Mini-me has warmed up alot and they are developing a relationship - I've explained to her that it's okay because regardless we needed this and it's been good for us. I'm all dewey and glowy and so is he and he is 1/8 a shade from coal black so that's a feat, lol. We went fantasy house looking, we went in the Zales (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that scared me, but I won't go there), It is just soo nice having HIM (because sometimes just having a man present is not enough). We get along so well and have enough in common and enough not in common that it's making a mix. We move about in my 'dollhouse' quite well - we haven't overstepped each others need for space as of yet and can be doing two separate things - now I do have a penchant to want to just stand around and look at him and what not - but I'm starting to not do that unless he got his wife beater on,lol. The 'Cabin' (which is his place since he's rarely there) is nice and cozy as well and I can see adding a bit of me there - since he's splashed his paint on the 'dollhouse'. We are past 90 days and going QUITE strong. I think I'm finally....comfortable with the continuous of me....having a man. EXHALE, EXHALE, EXHALE.
Finally - I want to take a moment to say HELLO to everyone who has discovered my blog and keeps coming back. I have appreciated ALL the comments etc. and I am happy that you want to peep in on little ole me. I will not compromise the integrity of my blog based on the audience - I'm keeping it R-E-A-L this is life according to Pamalicious - sit back and enjoy the ride - I got nodoze to the left if you get a bit sleepy, lol
A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT (old school style) to everyone LA's Finest has brought my way including his Mother, Brother and Co-workers.
Posted by Pamalicious ::
10:28 AM ::
Speak Your Piece