ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunset Monologue 156

Now That I've Fallen....



What am I gonna do? It happen this morning, it was real subtle like a gentle breeze swirling around the room, it invaded me and left me breathless. I've been off kilter all day and then I realized what had hit me.....

Wow is all I can say, this actually caught me off guard. I guess that's the way it's suppose to be. Surely must not be a time limit on these things and certainly timing can't be a factor.

I feel.......

I am not one to look at people intently without cause, because my eyes tell ALL my business - as we stared intently at each other - is when it happen, I'm pretty sure of that.

I won't speak it aloud, because it's in such an infancy state. It needs water, light and food to help it grow - and there's no guarantee (like alot of things in life) that it will be allowed to - but it feelssssssssss........so..........good.

The conversation was real, the outcome uncertain and it knows this but it came anyway, like it does - with no regard for what's going on - it has it's own agenda, it's own rhyme and reason.

I'm just going to wrap it up and perserve it, because I want it and I want it to go as far as it can, regardless of the consequences - I know that just as powerful as it comes, when it leaves it wrecks havoc, but I can't block the blessing and it might not be on my timetable - so I need to just chill.

The funniest part of this whole thing, this morning was that I could have swore while it was happening to me; it - was - happening - to - him....

What are we gonna do?

Posted by Pamalicious :: 6:00 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------