ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Friday, December 09, 2005

Sunset Monologue 128

Back In The Saddle



Blog Musical Mood: Sex Machine - The Miracles

Yea Yea I'm back. Headache gone replaced by a stomachache, lol. Today was the office potluck and I made chicken pot pie and my curry chicken. I've been noshing all darn day! Then after work I picked up Mini-me and we went out to this restaurant called 'barnacles' which is a seafood sports bar. We were meeting two other moms for an evening out socializing.

This is my new crowd, these sistas are together and are inspiring me to be the same. I fit in with all crowds (or so I like to think) and so I'm lapping up the energy - we had a good evening.

I came home about ready to explode this evening.

Tomorrow should be quite interesting - I have a formal to go to. I know ya'll can't wait to see me all gussied up, lol lol. My job is having one at the Rialto. Now the last time I went there it was to see a karate movie, lol (old school Atliens know bout this). I should have a nice time.

Seeing as my blogs popularity is apparently directly linked to me staying up to date, I'm blogging tonite even though I don't have a specific topic to talk about. I have some in the works - just not weekend topics. So bear with me. Sometimes you gotta recharge.

Of course my mind has been working so here are some random thoughts that have been accumulating:


  • Well I very nicely rolled that date I had into a conversation about being friends via email. He said it was the nicest Dear John Letter he had ever received. Well I don't think you have to be uncivilized. I didn't mention him in detail because it's a blurb honey, lol

  • Coming away from dinner tonite, I really feel like it's time for a partner in my life. I want to get back on that vibe

  • I must be going brain dead because I kid you not, I JUST took a listen to the WORDS of "Laffy Taffy" and was like OOOOOH SHITTT! The whole country is so caught up in this cutey beat that we haven't listened to this. Did he say SKEET SKEET SKEET like a water hose and bust a couple of nuts and I stay hard like a jolly rancher or some shit?! I can't even roll it back (though I quietly will) cause Mini-me already listening to it. Damn! I'm slipping!

  • I also just realized that you don't have to get your cell phone from your provider (duh). I was messin around on EBAY checking it out before I start selling stuff and found that out (duh). So I put my provider in the search engine and folks are selling phones right and left at pretty good prices! Now I know where I'll be getting my new phone from

  • When I get paid - consider that faux fur throw on sale at Target for $20 MINE!

  • Making the Band ended just like I predicted to folks - the girls who we hardly ever saw on camera...made the band. I hope that isn't their song

  • I'm back talking to Mobetta - get over it. It's only online - no harm, no foul. Besides we just friends

  • Every morning on the way to work, I've taken to listening to Sylvester's live version of "You Are My Friends" - When I listen to him sing, I am at Studio 54 complete with caine, too much make up and free wild sex.

  • I need a camcorder and I'm going to the pawn shop to find me one

  • I want to do a whole week of Happiness on the blog

  • This week was a very good week. I have been in rare form - quite upbeat - quite giving of my 'yellow' personality traits - quite at peace

  • Two online schools offer a bachelors in education. I hope I get my info soon, so I can just stop sitting here in the evenings pissing away my time

  • Mobetta is a blog fan, lol. He reads Mine, Babeemunkee, Freakygoodman and Topmacknigga (this last one I should have never mentioned,lol



  • Oh and here's a site for you: What's In Your Name of course I'm so spooked by this:

    First Name:

    You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You have a need to be up front.

    Middle Name:

    Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You have a need to be up front. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You have a need to be up front.


    Last Name:

    You are always involved with projects and things to do. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have a need to be up front. You need to learn when to let go. You need to learn when to let go. You have a need to be up front. There is a need to learn to evaluate family ties properly.

    Well MTV Hits is having a Mike mini-thon and what a way to cap off a good week.

    Before I go, I want to show some blog love to Marc His America Top Model entry is fabulous, my new find Blogging While Black and my new favorite Getting Myself Together

    So I'll be back on Sunday with pictures from the formal and the beginning of a bunch of new thoughts......Have a good one!

    Posted by Pamalicious :: 9:36 PM :: 4 comments

    Speak Your Piece

    ---------------oOo---------------