ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Monday, August 22, 2005

Sunset Monologue 71

Gotta Shake It Off - Part II




Sometimes in life you have to just walk away. It might not be the overall best thing to do, but it's the quickest distance between you and that person/place/thing. In an earlier post I wished the Force to Be With Me Well what I hoped would be a journey towards healing, has become a lesson about dysfunction and so I'm going to have to get to stepping, head held high and with so much of my life ahead of me; it's best that I don't take the cement blocks with me. Sometimes what should be good for you by default is full of fat, sugar and starches and as we know I am dieting - so I'm pushing away from this table. If it ever gets filled with nourishment, maybe I'll come back. Sad state of affairs I tell yah! Sad state of affairs; especially when it is about family.

Make Me Feel Better

I watched The Players Club Last Night for some reason, lol and that was one of the more funnier lines to me, lol So I am going to post some images that will make me feel better.



I am starting to Smile as he walks in the room



As he takes his shower, I think I'll have a drink - Yea I'm starting to feel a little bit better, lol

Posted by Pamalicious :: 8:12 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------