ThE EmAnCiPaTiOn oF pAmMiE

Thursday, February 17, 2005



Welcome to my World


This blogging has intrigued me for a couple of weeks now and so I decided to join the fray. I'll be working on making this a happenin spot so bear with me!





Love....Exciting and New



This section will be all about being Single in the A-T-L. Get ready for lots of jokes!







The Mike Chronicles




Mike Posted by Hello


Let me start off by saying, I have been a Mike J. fan for YEARS! Since I was 5! Mike has been involved in every emotional event that has ever happen in my life and I still use his music to calm my nerves. This section will be devoted to me just ranting and raving, as if I have no logical means of understanding that he is in BIG TROUBLE!





Feeding my TV Addiction



Well Survivor came on tonite! 8pm estCBS

Jolanda the Sista has already been KICKED OFF! Why would she start trying to give orders before their sneakers even dried from the trip to the island?! I just don't get it!

Jolanda Posted by Hello


Martin Bashir has decided apparently to make his life work be about Michael Jackson. This evening on Primetime Live he has yet another documentary about Michael. I'm sure that Mike is now officially convinced that he can't trust anyone!





My Baby Daddy of the Week


Tyrese Posted by Hello







Journaling Question of the Day

Exactly WHO ARE YOU? and what is YOUR PLACE in this world?






Isms - or what happens when I think to much

If Love is Blind - why do brothers and sistas spend so much time 'seeing' fault?

Posted by Pamalicious :: 3:37 PM :: 0 comments

Speak Your Piece

---------------oOo---------------